- Congratulations you have made it to the 2nd month!
- Please DO NOT eat anything that you cannot mash with the back of a fork
- Please DO NOT eat anything with hard or sharp edges such as chips, popcorn, crusty bread, breakfast bars, etc
- ABSOLUTELY DO NOT eat any hard foods such as carrots, chips, apples, salads, gum or nuts!
- NO CHEW DIET SUGGESTIONS (DO NOT eat anything that you must chew first)
- Includes all items from liquid diet suggestions
- Scrambled/soft boiled eggs
- Mashed potatoes
- Pasta—well cooked
- Canned/potted meat
Be sure to call the office if you have any questions or concerns. If you believe you have an emergency situation at any time, call the office at (503) 224-3853 or Dr. Haghighat’s cell phone at (503) 358-2605.
Download the PDF version of Instructions For After Implant Placement Surgery